Monday 17 January 2011

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products - Web-Page Inspiration

This is my web-page inspiration, I like it because it uses the movie's poster as the background and is simple but effective.  I am going to use my groups poster as the background for my website like this site has.
http://www.thecollector-movie.com/epk/

The red writing at the bottom goes white when u put the mouse over it, I find this really effective and am going to encorperate something very similar on my web-page.
The symmetry in the background and the black in the photo and outter website is very effective and makes it feel like a horror movies web-page due to the darkness, my group feel that we should follow this example.

No comments:

Post a Comment